It's been a while since I was able to blog!
I have been on SO many adventures over the summer:
- I studied abroad in Cuernavaca, a beautiful city in the state of Morelos, Mexico (first time out of the country).
- I was able to make all A's in my summer classes!
- I took a needed trip to my hometown, NSB, Florida to see old family and friends.
- I was able to do this BEAUTIFUL session which made me want to forever live near a beach.
- My camera almost drowned because I don't own water proof casing (I'm not sure if I was being courageous... or stupid).
- I have been SUPER inspired to motivate and empower others.
- My photography style seems to be changing... growing, for the better.
- I am starting to love the way film looks and I am looking to buy a film camera soon!
Those are just a few updates in my life recently that I have been fortunate to experience.
& here are a few of my favorites from Khloe's session: